Join Our Team
One of the best experiences an employee can have on a job is working along-side great coworkers in a positive work environment with integrity, honesty, and hard work as key core values of the agency. Most employees would agree that high priorities for new prospective staff members include:
- Positive working environment
- Intellectual and experienced supervisors
- Caring owners with a solid mission
- Fair managers with healthy staff interactions
- Excellent client care and customer service
- Hard work recognized with growth opportunities, awards, and monetary acknowledgement.
We pride ourselves on very low turnover because we treat our employees like family. We are looking for dynamic and talented professionals to join our team!
Sunrise is currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our medical and behavioral health clinic as therapists, medical doctors, or medical professionals. We offer cutting-edge training and supervision designed to equip our employees with the skills required for optimal success. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally to contribute to the success of our dynamic organization, and serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed on their respective job description and support an environment of loyalty, dedication, and positive work relationships. While employees can be loyal to their patients and client care, others may exhibit loyalty to the company and upper management. Almost everyone would agree that a professional that does both promotes success!!l
Prospective new hires can expect corporate, clinical, and medical directors to be direct, straight forward, upfront and to the point. Excellence is expected from over achieving bosses that operate from a standpoint of high accountability and pressure to perform at a level worth commending. On-the-job questions, concerns, and needs will be addressed expeditiously. The best news is underhanded passive-aggressive environments don’t exist at Sunrise. Mistakes will be discussed and addressed with coaches and training. With honest and caring bosses, employees will always know where they stand.
This is a great opportunity for a talented, motivated and ambitious team player to join our tight-knit, friend-family owned, and rapidly growing company. Applicants should be computer savvy, excellent problem solvers, and very detail oriented. Professionalism and excellent communication skills are also critical to this role. If you’re successful in a position with Sunrise, you can expand the role to your liking or grow into a leadership, directorship or partnership position. If you have the brainpower and the right attitude, this could be the start of a great and rewarding career.
Great Pay plus Incentives:
- Base pay salary for full time or highly competitive hourly rate for part time.
- Performance-based incentive programs.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Tax-free flexible medical spending account available.
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- Life insurance – 401k plan
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Paid time off after one year
What You Need:
- To Be Willing to Operate as a Member of a Team
- True Self-Confidence
- Exceptional Communication Skills to Retain Patients
- Strong Computer and Phone Skills
- Ability to Meet Strict Deadlines
- Ability to Deliver Excellent Client Care that will pass Joint Commission Certification
- Pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screening, Background Check, Physical Abilities Test, Child Abuse and Neglect Screening (CANS), and have a Negative TB Test)
- The Ability to Earn Respect from Co-workers Due to Productivity that Promotes Corporate success, integrity, and pride!
- Desire to Learn, Grow, and Excel with A GREAT ATTITUDE!!
As an equal opportunity employer, Sunrise is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 702-209-0370, Adela Collins, Director of Administration, for assistance.