Vaccination Site – Corner of Rainbow & Trop
6767 W Tropicana Ave #100, Las Vegas, NV 89103
State of Nevada Immunization Program
Moderna Vaccine for IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION
SIGN UP TODAY – FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS WELCOME
Sunrise can charge insurance companies an administration fee
VACCINE COST IS FREE – INSURANCE COST $0.00 COPAY/DEDUCTIBLE
FAQ/INFORMATION CLICK HERE
- We follow CDC Guidelines – Vaccinating Healthcare, Frontline, Essential workers & 65 yrs+
- IT’S OKAY -sign up early for 18-64 yrs and underlying conditions when State of NV approves
- Every Tuesday, Sunrise will turn in an order for the vaccine
- The upcoming Tuesday, we’ll receive the vaccine*
- Our agency must use all of the vaccine ordered within 7 days of receiving it
- Relax in a comfortable waiting area or private room for 15 – 30 minutes of observation with your friends or family member
- Wellness IV Infusions and Booster Shots available for purchase for Hydration & Improved Immunity while you wait-it’s optional
- SIGN UP TODAY – THERE ARE NO LINES – YOU WILL BE SEEN WITHIN 7 DAYS* OF APPROVAL
*Natural disasters or extreme weather can impact delivery time for the Moderna Vaccine, but you will be contacted and given the vaccine within 7 days of delivery.
Sunrise Health Clinics underwent State of Nevada Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Public and Behavioral Health, Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance Health Facility Inspections, on site, for both State and Federal CLIA Lab licensing. CLIA License was approved.
Staff training, certification and on site inspection was performed by Nevada Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Public and Behavioral Health, Immunization Program in conjunction with NV WebIZ and Nevada Health Response.
On site inspections including reviewing all lab and vaccine staff, reviewing credentials and approved certification, onsite inspection of equipment, and electronic monitoring directly reported to the Immunization Department every 15 minutes of all storage of the vaccine.
Sunrise Health Clinics purchased ALL NEW EQUIPMENT because we care about your safety. Any member of the community is welcome to schedule an onsite tour or contact our friendly front desk staff to answer questions or receive information on the vaccine.